Saturday

Learn Electric Guitar Much Faster By Doing This

I found myself driving along the interstate the other day and "Breadfan" by Metallica came on the stereo. If you have ever heard that tune, you realize it has got a number of impressive riffs. Kirk Hammett really shreds it up once or twice in that song.
Plus it took me back to the moment I had been a youngster and eager to learn electric guitar. Metallica, together with Pantera, Slayer, Anthrax, Megadeth plus a whole variety of other bands were actually the reason I desired to learn to play the electric guitar.
The actual music that they produce with the electric guitar truly is amazing and it's also a lot more awesome when you can play them yourself.
Back then I set out to find the fastest method I was able to learn how to play since I needed to get up and play tunes as fast as possible. I had taken various lessons, then memorized the chords and trained every single day until eventually I could move between the chords fluidly.
I became obsessed as well mainly because I trained morning, day and night (and my parents were not real happy!). But it worked because within a couple of months I was actually playing the Am I Evil riffs. In no way perfectly, however I could shift across the fretboard pretty fluidly.
Today you've got so many more choices to learn electric guitar actually faster than I was able to. Personal lessons are usually the approach to take simply because you have somebody that gives you continuous and immediate feedback. They will likewise keep you on track so if you never practice they will really get on to you.
The only problem with instruction such as this is they are very pricey. I have seen a few of them run as high as $100 an hour.
The other choice is to sign up for any type of those online guitar membership web sites, like Jamplay or even Guitartricks. These types of sites are pretty cool because you can pay month-to-month and they have practically thousands of lessons available given by 30-40 different instructors. They also have a ton of genre's you can concentrate on, such as metal, rock and roll, jazz, blues, fingerstyle or even classical.
One other awesome aspect is if you are a novice, there is a learning path which you can follow in order to focus on the absolute essentials, and progress as you get more and more advanced. It really is also not just for beginners. They include loads and loads of advanced training as well.
Studying a guitar using this method can get you playing your favorite songs even quicker than when I learned because it is on demand and you've got somebody sitting there in the video demonstrating to you just what direction to go.
So next time you listen to your favorite tune on the stereo and also you have that itch to learn electric guitar, take a look at Jamplay or Guitartricks if you want a firm foundation that will have you playing those tunes even faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment