Wednesday

11: Your Vision of the Future

Children are beautiful teachers. Their hearts are pure and they have not learned yet to hide their true emotions.
One lovely lesson my daughter has taught me is that suffering is an unnecessary part of the human experience. Suffering has nothing to do with outside events, but Everything to do with your REACTION to them.
In other words, what happens will happen. And no matter what is happening, you have a choice as to how you FEEL about it.
Since 11 is one of my daughter's important birth numbers, she understands about choice, discernment and division. She has shown me that, no matter what happens in my life, I can choose HOW I move through any experience.
I can choose to DEFINE my experiences, NOT to let the experience define me.
In 2011, all of us are learning about Master Number 11. To walk through the 11 gateway, keep moving forward - don't stagnate and get defined by others.
And never stop changing, adjusting, tweaking, transforming your VISION.
Di-vision is to separate from your vision. It is the shadow side of the number 11 - the di-vision from God, from Spirit, from our essence, our soul.
Remember, 11 is the psychic, intuitive number. If you doubt your intuition, then the two 1's of number 11 are experienced as separate, because you have doubted the relationship between your heart and your mind. This is when the two 1's divide and face themselves in battle, instead of symbolizing ONE open door to unity.
Closing the 11 door happens in a state of fear. Opening the 11 happens in a state of joy.
One way to instantly walk through the 11 gateway is to meditate. Meditation is one of the best tools for feeling fully conscious and happily engaged with life.
Contrary to popular belief, you don't have to sit and meditate in order to be in a state of total awareness. You can raise your energy at any time of day using many different tools of meditation.
The ecstasy of "being awake" can be experienced in infinite ways.
One form of mediation that I love is to stop doing what I am doing for just a moment right now. For example, if I am inside working, I stop what I am doing, get up and look outside, take in the scene and slowly breathe in while noticing the tiniest things I would not have noticed before.
Or I get up and go watch my daughter at play. Children playing is a sublime part of life.
These 'stop-what-I-am-doing' meditations bring immediate alertness and joy. You appreciate life in an instant by feeling blessed.
An alternate way to meditate, and one of my favorites, is to walk. When you walk in an awakened state you hear every bird chirping, feel the ground under your feet and breathe in the scent of every flower. You'll receive brilliant insights while walking. Moving your body is a great way to wake up.
Another form of meditation comes while just DOING something.
For example, last night, my daughter was in bed asleep after we had a fun day with friends. I felt tired and was ready to go to bed. Yet, suddenly a phrase appeared in my mind about a future project I was planning. I decided to grab a pen and legal pad and sat down on my bed.
I wrote for 30 minutes straight, letting the initial idea flow into a creative plan. By the time I put down the pen, I had received exactly what I needed to implement my project.
It was a totally unexpected blessing I could have easily ignored.
The secret was that at that moment I was open to the experience. I did not fight the moment and let the initial spark of inspiration evolve into a highly satisfying period of 'doing'. In fact, I felt so invigorated, I stayed up for three more hours in a happy, blissful state.
So, you don't have to sit in a lotus position to experience true wakefulness or meditation. In fact, all you need to do is to seek and find the beauty everywhere around you. Then everything you 'do' is done in a state of meditation.
Meditation means living in a wakeful state.
Even while cleaning up after a meal, you can enjoy the warm soapy suds as you wash dishes. Prepare your meal by thanking the organic farmer who brought you this nourishment by returning the love as you cook your food.
Right now I am marveling at the wonders of watching my thoughts appear as words on my computer screen.
Don't resist any moments of your life. Each one creates YOUR experience here on earth.
Meditation is experiencing ecstasy in every moment of life.
All you have to do is open up on the inside. Walk through the 11 Gateway into Unconditional Love.
Feel as a child experiences the world - with no expectation - fresh and for the first time.
It is no coincidence that the 11 gateway is made of two pillars representing two 1's - Double Beginning. So 11 means Mastering your life by Beginning fresh at every moment, every hour, every day.
Listen to the silence. Hear your soul. Experience the joy.
Open the door and see your vision. In 2011, a 4 Universal Year of Manifestation, you can easily manifest di-vision - or just as easily create your VISION.

No comments:

Post a Comment